Tartu (Estonia) – September 13-16 2022 – organised by Madli Linder
NEOBIOTA 2022 – 12th International Conference on Biological Invasions
Venue: V Spa Hotel Conference Centre (City centre)
Local organising committee
- Madli Linder (Estonian Naturalists’ Society / Estonian Environment Agency)
- Eike Tammekänd (Estonian Environmental Board)
- Aveliina Helm (University of Tartu)
- Tiiu Kull (Estonian University of Life Sciences)
- Toomas Kukk (Estonian Naturalists’ Society / Estonian Seminatural Community Conservation Association)
- Ülle Reier (Estonian Naturalists’ Society)
- Jonne Kotta (Estonian Marine Institute, University of Tartu)
Vodice (Croatia) – September 15-18 2020 – organised by Sven Jelaska
11th International Conference on Biological Invasions
The Human Role in Biological Invasions: a case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
All important information concerning dates, registration, booking, fees, etc. are available at the NEOBIOTA 2020 website.
The abstract submission process started by the end of February and has been closed by 15 May 2020.
NEOBIOTA is thinking about all those who are affected by the disruption to daily life caused by COVID-19. We are continuing with the preparations for the NEOBIOTA2020 according to the original plan.
However, we will closely monitored the situation, and work on contingency plans if needed. Please, check the NEOBIOTA2020 web pages regularly for the updates. We hope you remain safe.
NEOBIOTA 2018, the 10th International Conference on Biological Invasions, takes place in Dublin (Ireland) from September 4-7 2018 and is organized by Bruce Osborne. → http://www.neobiota2018.org